Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yankee Doodle Dance Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3qzaD84kq0

Trying to post this video is further proof that I'm not a techie! First of all, I video taped this from my dinasaur camcorder with a TAPE and all. Then I converted the tape to a dvd and tried to link it to the blog unsuccessfully. My last attempt was to upload to youtube and then link it, soooo I hope it works!

We had a really fun time at the recital although it was a LONG day and has taken us a few days afterward to recoup. Disclaimer on the video...Megan watched it and was quite embarrassed even though I think it's adorable, so please don't reference the finale with her, she will kill me if she knew I posted it like this, but it's too cute not to share!!!

Great job dancers!!! See ya next spring!!!

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Oh no! She was so so so cute! The curtain call was my favorite part. She's quite the little dancer. Love it!