Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Early December activites

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....catch up

Here's Damon and I at our favorite Christmas party!!!
The hostest with the mostest, thanks Lisa and Michael for all the work you do to make a fun evening for your friends!

The tradition continues


Adventure Dental always throws a really fun party for the kiddos!





Our home group "grown ups only" dinner


I'm racking my brain to remember the name of this church that hosted this Bethlehem Village celebration. It was such a great evening, we unfortunately had to rush through, but next year for sure we will get there early and take our time to enjoy all the wonderful activities. The church was on Mill Plain up in the heights near Devine.



Our blessed little Christmas tree...what a great beginning to a fun Christmas season! It was Katelyn's turn to put the star on the tree...great job Kate!

No comments: