Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meeting the Big Guy at Macy's

What started out as a family tradition, somehow slipped to the wayside about 5 years ago...whoops! Well, no better time than the present to enjoy the festivities!


I don't know what's up with blogger, but I can't figure out how to post these pictures in order and it won't let me move them around, soooo please enjoy them in whatever order they appear...thank you!! The girls wrote their letter to Santa..


Santa didn't look any different than I remember him 5 years ago!! Wow!


Waiting until December 23rd to head to DT means waiting in a line for almost an hour, what a patient daddy!


Sad that my kids missed out on this tradition! Megan was not quite 3 the last year they actually ran the little cars around the track.


What a fun little playland!

I reallyhope it isn't 5 more years before we visit again!

No comments: