Sunday, December 21, 2008

Turkey Bowling

My sister Paulette hosted our Thanksgiving gathering this year. She is a great cook and has the gift of hospitality. Her home was warm and inviting and the meal was excellent! All the kids played great together, what more could you ask for??

After dinner and dessert (Paulette made the best chocolate pumpkin cheesecake!) we thought it would be fun to take the kids bowling, so off to Hazel Dell Lanes we went. It wasn't too crowded and we all had a great time!
















Rhys was all smiles seconds before I took this photo...guess you'll just have to trust me on that one!

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Fun, fun! When I was growing up, we used to take all 12 cousins bowling after Christmas. It's a fun memory.

Dee said...

We love bowling but only seem to do it when we go out of town.

I still need to post my November memories, thanks for reminding me.

Glad you had a great time!