Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shout out to the hubby

What a special gift I received yesterday from my husband! He let me go shopping almost all day yesterday (it's sort of tradition with my family to do the crazy day after Thanksgiving shopping). When I got home he showed interest when I showed him "my haul" AND he had put away all the fall stuff. That's not all....he had pulled out all the Christmas stuff and had put up the larger items and was getting the Christmas lights hung up outside....wow, what a guy!!!

In honor of my sweetie, I'm posting a silly little clip of the girls. They were being goofy when they discovered one of their daddy's nicknames that his friends sometimes call him. I'm sure your favorite part will be my bribery offer to Katelyn when she did her normal "I won't do it if the camera's on" trick.

I love you sweet husband!

3 comments:

Eryn said...

What a guy...He'll always be "Damo" to me! :)

Trish said...

Yep, always Damo to me too!

And what a guy he is.

Of course your girls are adorable!

Meredith said...

Love it!! What a great husband!! And sorry, Damo, Damon just doesn't stick in my head.